The research station employed world-renowned scientists, thanks to which it has scientific achievements of world renown. All this is reflected in the museum of the history of the institution, founded in 1978. After the re-exhibition in 2018, the area of the museum is 75 m2. The museum has 5,964 units of the main fund and 226 items, which are presented in its exposition. All copies are original. The museum also presents an entomological collection of agricultural pests, which was founded in 1907. and a 4-meter monolith of the soil of the experimental field was personally selected by Vasyl Dokuchaev in 1888.
In 2018, the Museum of the History of the Poltava Research Field was awarded the title of "People's".
+38 (0532) 54-57-93;+38 (0532) 54-59-01